Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2022, 07:18:03 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Kinzua-Outdoors.Com forum!

+  My Community
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Fishing thread?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fishing thread?  (Read 10709 times)
eyegore

View Profile Email
« on: April 20, 2008, 06:51:59 PM »

Tom, I know this site is still under construction, but do you have any plans on adding different threads like fishing reports?  I know that for some reason walleye fisher people have very tight lips, but there may be a few out there to give a little insight to where and how to catch these critters.
Melissa

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 11:39:48 AM »

I agree. Especially for "non-locals" any insight is better than none. Few folks have been very nice and shared "area" and "techniques" that really have come in handy.
stewcat66

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 06:01:55 AM »

Hey eyegore once in a while if ya give them locals a few senior sodas around a nice camp fire they'll give up a tiny bit of info Wink

5 in the box
Tom Means

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 09:53:08 AM »

Eye guy,

Yes there is going to be several different topic headings coming in the near future. My problem is TIME, and lack of. Thank you for asking, and keep suggestions coming, it is appreciated.

Nancy,

Oh those dreaded camp fires has definitely given up a few hot spots, along with several hangovers from what I hear. Great strategy in my opinion to knock someone of the top of there game though.

Tom
eyegore

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 02:03:24 PM »

Let me know where and when the next camp fire is.  (Hopefully before the first tourney)  I may even be able to cough up some "senior sodas". 
Anyone know if Greybil's have the season launch permits? 
SBM

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2008, 08:36:32 AM »

Eyegore, Greybills are closed for bussiness but you can get your season pass at the entrence to willow bay at the little shack. Think the price is $45.       

Steve Marcus
eyegore

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2008, 04:44:52 PM »

Thanks for the info.  Going up tomorrow but going to launch on the arm.  Guess I'll have to drive the extra distance to get one before next weekend.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length