Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2022, 07:05:53 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Kinzua-Outdoors.Com forum!

+  My Community
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  registration contest
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: registration contest  (Read 6691 times)
Tom Means

View Profile Email
« on: April 19, 2008, 02:12:11 PM »

Any person registering and posting at least two times by 11:59 pm May 3rd, will have there name entered into a drawing for a prize. Every 2 posts you will have an additional chance at winning.

These posts must have a complete sentence to count, no one word posts will count!!!

There is no limit to how many times you may be entered to win.

Lets get the word out and get this site rockin.

Also, any team  registering and paying in full for our May event will have there name entered 2 times into the drawing. If you register for the June event also, you will get 4. If you register for our May, June, and september championships, you will get 10 entries.

Special thank you to Lynn and Nathaniel Smith for being our first team this year to register and pay in full for the entire year.

Tom Means
carl milks

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 07:05:44 AM »

Cool Tom!!!   Mailed out May's entry for Ferbie & I last week-you should have it by now.  I did'nt know you were doing this- I stumbled on it.  I'll help spread the word.
fishing guy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 11:18:11 AM »

it will not take long of is forums to take off it is great site i will help spread the word good luck.
eyegore

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 06:45:45 PM »

Tom and Sue, the site looks great!!!  Can't wait to get started. 
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length