Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 08, 2022, 01:22:30 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Kinzua-Outdoors.Com forum!

+  My Community
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  NEWC Meeting on Oneida
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: NEWC Meeting on Oneida  (Read 5809 times)
Whalesback

View Profile Email
« on: July 31, 2008, 06:34:46 AM »

Tom:

I see on the local posters you picked up Gander Mountain as a sponsor for this Sunday's NEWC tournament. Is that where the meeting will be Saturday night?

Mike
Tom Means

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 09:48:23 AM »

Yes.

We will be there from 5 - 6 pm to register teams.
If things go right, I am going to try to find your friends restraunt after gander.

How have you been doing fishing, getting any big fish?

Tom
Whalesback

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 11:58:22 AM »

If you want, I can have you follow me over the restaurant after the meeting. I'm sure I'll be ready for an ice cold beer by then.

Not real big fish, but we've had 5 fish bags 13-15 pounds.

Mike
Whalesback

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 06:13:21 AM »

Tom:

Is the weigh in going to be relatively close to the Oneida Shores launch? The reason I'm asking is, I plan on coming over by boat and need to know if I have to travel to the weigh in location.

Thanks,
Mike
Tom Means

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 10:09:28 AM »

Mike,

Acold one sounds good to me sat night. I am fishing in the morning, do I need to be sparkley clean for this place, or is it fisherman friendly?

We weigh the fish about 60 yards from the ramp, on the grass to the right when you are pulling the boat out.

Leaving here in about 10 minutes, see you tomorrow.

Tom
Whalesback

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 11:52:53 AM »

Fisherman friendly for sure. Boaters and fishermen pull right up to the docks for lunches and drinks all the time. They should be pretty crowded tomorrow night. They're having a 100 boat poker run out of there for the make-a-wish foundation. Nolan said they'll have a couple of boats that will do 140mph plus. There'll be a helicopter in the air filming the whole event. Should be quite a show on the lake. Give me a call on my cell tomorrow (315-391-0862). I have a guided trip tomorrow and will be on the lake too. I might be able to put you on some fish if you have trouble finding some. Get ready to be pounded by some wake action.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length