Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2022, 06:42:06 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Kinzua-Outdoors.Com forum!

+  My Community
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Kinzua Outdoors tournament, May 4th
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Kinzua Outdoors tournament, May 4th  (Read 27140 times)
Tom Means

View Profile Email
« on: April 16, 2008, 12:26:01 PM »

we are only 2 1/2 weeks till the first event this year, who all is planning on starting the year off on the right foot, and joining us for our event on May 4th.

Last year I think we had 46 teams, with the new teams that have called allready, I see no reason we won't have over 50 teams.

I will start a post to update the entries as they arrive.

It would be extreemely appreciative if anyone knowing they are fishing this event please mail your entry in early. This makes it a lot easier on Sue and I during the event. We always have to rush at the last 25 minutes trying to get everyone signed up and launched in time, takes the fun out of it for us if you know what I mean.

If for some reason you have paid and can't make it, don't worry I will hold your money for the next event, and if you can't make any, I will refund all of your money. I have done this in the past.

Look forward to seeing every one in a couple weeks.

Tom
SBM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 03:28:19 PM »

Tom, site looks good. Count me and Bob in on the 4th. Steve M.
SBM

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 03:30:27 PM »

Tom, We need to talk call me. Steve
kemosabby

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 07:44:36 PM »

I will be there.
walleye chick

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 05:49:39 AM »

Hi there Tom!!!!! Cub and I are definitely gonna be there!! Bringing all our "brood" too! Tarah said to tell you she'll be there to help with anything you need.....(i'm sure she'll be bringing her new video camera lol)  she would like to make some food too....if you need anything specific just let us know!!! BTW, we got that new camper I was telling you about...can't wait to get it up there!!!! WE are so ready to get on the zoo and get our lines in the water!!!!! It's been a long, long winter!!! Can't wait to see you and Sue too by the way!! Talk to you soon!!!!!

Tracy Kiss
MISSWILLOWCREEK

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 12:00:16 PM »

OK OK I ALSO FIGURED I BETTER REGISTER, JUST ANOTHER "THING" I HAVE TO DO.... YES I TOO AM GETTING EXCITED FOR THIS YEARS FISHING!  I AM LOVING THE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE COMING TO HELP OUT WITH THE SET UP OF THE WEIGH IN'S,  SO YES TARA AND BARB TO ARE VERY MUCH WELCOME TO COME BY THE SITE !!!!  WILL LET HER KNOW WHAT MAYBE TO BRING FOR FOOD!

HEY KEMO MY MAN ARE YA GOING TO PULL UP CAMP WITH US ON THE 4TH OR NOT? GOT TO KNOW WHAT MENU TO SERVE AND WHAT SODA POP TO HAVE ON HAND !!! 

TO ALL THE STEWART'S I'M SO READY TO SEE YOU ALL!!! GOT TO COME BY THE "CAMP SITE'S" AND SEE YOU ALL, WILL TRY & DRAG TOM OUT TO BUT HE IS ALWAYS TO BUSY TO VISIT, YOU KNOW HOW IT IS !

WELL I WILL STOP RAMBLIN ON AS TOM WOULD SAY AND BID YOU ALL A GREAT WEEKEND !
SUE
ED R

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 06:10:29 PM »

Hey Tom - really like the site! There has to be electric up your way from all the generator noise that echoes thru the valleys around your house. LOL!
Sorry to say I will not be able to make your first tourney. Depending on the doc on May 1st, the DAV may be debatable. I want to make the weigh-in if possible - can't wait to see everyone again.
walleye chick

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2008, 07:17:12 AM »

I know Sue how hard it is to get Tom out in tourney season!!!! Geez!!! You guys will need some down time that weekend, and where else could you get great entertainment than at the Stewart Camps!!! LOL.....always something going on!!! You have a great weekend too!! I'll relay the message to Tarah !!!

Hugs,
                                                  Tracy
carl milks

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2008, 07:21:24 AM »

We're pre-registered-(I hope)- mailed in last week.  Can't wait to see old friends and meet new ones!!!  If Ferb and/or I can help with anything, let me know and we'll arrange it.  It was a short winter, but seemed SOOOO long!!!  It's almost here boys and girls- almost time to go play!!!! 
stewcat66

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2008, 08:01:55 AM »

I'm sooooo excited!!!!!! Tom I'm bringing our  entry form with me will register with you the night before as I know how the morning of is sooo crazy!!!! Cain't wait!!!!

5 in the box
walleye chick

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2008, 07:41:19 AM »

Hey there Tom!!! I'll be mailing our entry form this week!!  It'll be one less thing for me to worry about...(or forget!!lol) Hope things are coming together for you! See you soon,  12 days to be exact!!!!  Wink
ED R

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2008, 06:54:14 PM »

Tom and Sue - Melissa and I are planning a trip over to watch the weigh-in.... please let me know if there is something I can bring.... antipasta salad sound good? I can handle that.. let me know.

Ed R
mutt

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2008, 11:32:08 AM »

Doug and I are in but it is to late to send check see you saturday
MISSWILLOWCREEK

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2008, 11:32:53 AM »

HEY MR ED,

WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU & MELISSA UP FOR THE WEIGHINS AND THE PASTA SALAD SOUNDS GREAT!!! Grin   I'M REAL HAPPY THAT EVERYONE IS STARTING TO MAKE THIS TOURNEY ONE HELL OF A BUFFET !!!  AND COMING FORTH TO HELP WITH THE SET UP ON SUNDAY!!! IT WAS A NIGHTMARE FOR ME IN THE BEGINING OF ALL THIS TOURNMENT SET UP !!!

THANKS AGAIN,
SUE
fishing guy

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2008, 02:08:50 PM »

just wanted to say i cant  be there for the first tournment but i would like to wish everyone good luck have fun and be safe.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length