Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2022, 08:36:41 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Kinzua-Outdoors.Com forum!

+  My Community
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Fishing
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fishing  (Read 20484 times)
stewcat66

View Profile Email
« on: April 10, 2008, 06:47:42 AM »

Three weeks three days til we are on the zoo Grin Tom's first tourney of the year!! I can't wait!!! I am so ready to pull my first walleye out of the lake!!! c'mon you big lunkers I'm comin to get ya Wink How about you walleyechick?

5 in the box
Tom Means

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 12:05:55 PM »

Nancy,

I figured I better finally look at and post in my own talk forum.

Glad you like it.

We can't wait for every one to come, been a long winter without seeing a lot of friends. Entry forms are starting to come in.

I still have to learn how to use this forum. I have some great ideas that I wanted to start in May, but no time to work on them.

I just found out yesterday that I will now have to find another person for the prize and advertising side of the circuit.

After weighing all those nice eyes this past weekend, I am really in the mood to fish.

Tom
walleye chick

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 05:57:21 AM »

OMG I am so ready to fish!!!!! And see all of our fellow fishergals.....and guys too!!!! Counting down there sister!!! I want to get that "big one " I had on last year!!! One big a## walleye that's what I want too!!!!!!Ok, I would want my equipment manager to get one too....(but me first  Wink ) 2 weeks to wait!!! It'll go by quick!! Watch out everyone, The Stewart gals are coming North!!!!!!!! ( OH, YEAH, THE BOYS ARE COMIN' TOO..LOL)  really now,,,who would drive the boat?!!?

Hugs!!!!!!
                                                          Tracy
Melissa

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 05:56:54 PM »

Hey Fisher Gals And Tom - Not sure if Team Rogowski will be able to fish this event but I sure am looking forward to the 08 season!
fishing guy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 06:43:59 PM »

i not sure if i can fish the first event but iam looking forward for walleye season.
walleye chick

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2008, 07:08:28 AM »

Team Rogowski will be missed Melissa, if you can't fish!!! Here's hoping you get to the zoo opening weekend!!!   Smiley
carl milks

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2008, 07:28:22 AM »

WC & Cub- sounds like you guys are ALL pumped up to come up & kick Ferbie's & My butts!!!!!   Looking forward to seeing ya'll.  It's getting so close now, my rods are pounding on the side of my boat out in the garage-sayin' "LET'S GET FISHING!!!! Grin
stewcat66

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2008, 07:53:53 AM »

Glad to see more people on hereI was gettin lonely. I hope you can make the 1st tourney Melissa & fishing guy. I was hoping to see everyone our 1st trip up!! 2 weeks left it feels like a month. Bob & I pulled the camper up last weekend so our home away from home is a waitin!!! Can't wait till my line is in the water!!!  see you all soon!!!

5 in the box
5Alive
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2008, 06:01:43 AM »

Howdy everyone, happy new year!!!   Sounds like everyone is ready for this winter to be OVER!  The boys and I are looking forward to getting some lines wet chasing some eyes' too.  Won't be long now.......this dry spell (so far) has the lake cleared up good and ready to go.   See everyone soon!!
walleye chick

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2008, 07:29:25 AM »

Hey there Carl!! Can't wait for some fun Walleye competition with all our friends!!! You bet we are ready to fish!!!!  Here's hoping we all do well !!!! Here's to tight lines and a big fat Walleye at the other end!!!!  Oh, yeah, and a "senior soda" in your hand, and a smile on your face!!!!!! Grin  See you soon!!!

walleye chick

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2008, 07:36:11 AM »

Hi to you, 5Alive!!! Been a long winter, worse for you guys up there, we got rain, lots and lots of rain!! Anyways, looking forward to seeing you and the boys too. Let's hope the weather holds, and the lake stays clear!! But we all know to be prepared for anything weather wise!!    :DSee you soon!!!
stewcat66

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2008, 04:21:22 AM »

FIVE DAYS LEFT!!!!!!! Any body gettin butterflies yet??? I sure am!! The boat is packed. The truck is packed. I'm ready!!

5 in the box
walleye chick

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2008, 05:13:11 AM »

You know I'm ready!! The kids are countin' down too!! So glad it's finally time to fish!! And socialize!!! lOl  Looks like the weather isn't going to be too bad,  but we can handle any kind anyways!! Already have, right Nancy??? Got my tackle box ready, the boat, the camper.....yep, I'm ready!!! Grin Can't wait to see all our buddies up North!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length