Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 08, 2022, 12:50:34 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Kinzua-Outdoors.Com forum!

+  My Community
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Kinzua Outdoors - June 1st event
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Kinzua Outdoors - June 1st event  (Read 21082 times)
Tom Means

View Profile Email
« on: May 13, 2008, 12:00:55 PM »

With a month filled with great events on the zoo, what a great way to end the month and bring in the new one with the second Kinzua Outdoors event for the year.

I have several teams signed up already, but with the record turnout we had for the first one, we are anticipating even a larger one for this one.

If every one could please register early, it certainly would speed the proccess up the morning of the event, along with helping us plan on how much food to have, as well as make it a "LOT" easier on Sue and I in the morning!!!!!

As always, thank you to all the friends that helped at our last event and brought a dish for the buffet!!!!!!

Anyone interested in bringing a dish, please give Sue a call, I know she hates to call and ask (814) 362-1423.

I would also like to inform everyone that the N.E.W.C. will also be having our event the same day, and everyone is welcome to enter this event as well.

For details and entry form for the N.E.W.C. please go to our website at www.neweasternwalleyecircuit.com.

Tom
stewcat66

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 05:50:46 AM »

you know we'll be there Tom. Looking forward to seeing a great turn out again!!

5 in the box
walleye chick

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 06:10:09 AM »

Hey Tom, I'm sure Tarah will make something for the buffet again!! Count her in!! I'm sure you could get some help from our "brood" to help set up again too! ( keeps them all out of trouble! LOL!) See you soon, friend!! ( Hi to Sue!!! ) Smiley
Sherky

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 04:09:28 PM »

Tom,

I'm really hoping to make that one. If my boat gets in in time and I can work my butt off the week before, I will be in it.

Steve
stewcat66

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2008, 05:26:01 AM »

I hear the weather is going to be better for this one!! Right???

5 in the box
carl milks

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2008, 05:49:20 AM »

Let's hope and pray so!!!!!
walleye chick

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2008, 06:21:26 AM »

Oh, C'mon guys....you know that we'd be out there anyways!!! lol...I'd be happy fishing part of the day dry tho!!!!  Wink Hey carl , tell Ferbie it was nice talking to her! Real nice fellow fishergal!! Hopefully Team Stewart and Team Milks have a better tourny next weekend!  Wink Have a great Holiday everyone!!!
Craven

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2008, 04:22:18 PM »

Tom, Jamie said she'd make something for the buffet. The way were fishin this year, the buffet is my favorite part!
MISSWILLOWCREEK

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2008, 08:06:00 AM »

CRAVEN!!!
HEY THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP WITH JAMIE, I WILL CALL NEXT WEEK TO GET WITH HER TO SEE WHAT TASTEY SOMETHING WE CAN COME UP WITH.  IT WAS AMAZING TO SEE ALL THE FOOD & DESERTS AT THE MAY TOURNEY, THE BEST PART WAS THERE WERE NO LEFT OVERS!!!! Shocked  THE BUFFET FINALLY HAS TAKEN OFF TO BE A GREAT PART OF K.O.'S!!!!  SO EVEN IF YOU DON'T CATCH ANY FISH YOU CAN COME OFF THE WATER AND FEED YOUR FACE AND HAVE A FEW BEVERAGES TO DROWNED YOUR SORROW!!! LOL!!

SUE
carl milks

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2008, 08:11:39 PM »

Sue- there ain't enough beers to drown my sorrows this year!!!!!    Embarrassed Embarrassed  WC= Ferbie's been told and she says likewise.  Hopefully our two teams can do better- I know I could'nt do any worse!!!
Goin Postal

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2008, 06:14:29 AM »

Just checked the weather forecast for next Sunday's tourney. It says 60% chance of rain. Who woulda thunk it?? lmao. If it gets bad, I may put the poles away and just ride around behind Bob and Nancy's boat and collect all the tackleand equipment he throws out and make a little money re-selling it!! Good Luck to everyone!!
stewcat66

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2008, 05:56:44 AM »

We wouldn't have it any other way with the rain!! I'm not sure if I could fish with the sun out all day!!! Hey ED I'm puttin lots of bungi cords in the boat for this weekend. Hopefully no equipment loss!!!!

5 in the box
Goin Postal

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2008, 06:41:42 AM »

Hey Nancy,
Now, I am not trying to promote anything, but if you bungee cord everything down in the except for  Bob, maybe that whole thing of you and Tracy fishing together could come together quicker than you think!!! LMAO. And then you wouldn't have to worry about figuring out which boat you would have to fish out of either. Just some food for thought, lol.

Ed
walleye chick

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2008, 06:55:30 PM »

Have faith Carl!! That's why walleye fishing is such a challenge!! Team Milks and Team Stewart are due for a good weekend!!  Good luck to you and everyone else participating Sunday!!As for the rain......I'm surprised if the sun is out, and the wind is about 10 mph!! Do we even know how to fish in decent weather Huh!!!   Wink
carl milks

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2008, 07:32:43 PM »

WC- Thanx for the pep-talk- we sure need it!!!  Good luck to you and all this weekend.  Decent weather?  What's that?   Would it be too much to ask for at least ONE good tourny day this year?Huh??  But then what would I be able to blame my poor performance/slump on?? Grin
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length