Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 24, 2022, 04:39:38 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Kinzua-Outdoors.Com forum!

+  My Community
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Kinzua Outdoors Womans Tournament
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Kinzua Outdoors Womans Tournament  (Read 11986 times)
Tom Means

View Profile Email
« on: August 15, 2011, 07:53:18 PM »

This Sunday Kinzua Outdoors is running their 2nd Annual Womans tournament.

The tournament is from 8-2 pm out of willow bay. We will be there at 7:00 am to register teams.

The event is a 9 fish event, with teams able to weigh 3 each of walleye, Yellow perch, white bass for a combined total.

Men are allowed to drive the boat to the fishing locations, but THE WOMAN ARE TO OPERATE ALL TROLLING MOTORS AND GAS TROLLING MOTORS. The men may assist in the deployment of the motors and starting them.

Women are to bait and remove the hooks from fish, unless a safety factor is involved then they may be assisted.

Guys remember this is their tournament, half the fun is going through what we go through, and being able to tell the stories afterwards.

Entry FEE:

There seems to be some confusion. This event is set up to help out a couple charities. There is no set amount they need to pay, the idea this year was to raise as much money as each team could for the charities. We had set a goal of $300.00 per team, and a minimum of $ 150.00 per team, but no team that makes an effort will be turned away.

To eliminate any confusion, we will say it is a $ 100.00 entry fee.

The idea is still the same to raise as much as you can. The top donation team will be recognized, but the others will not so as no one has to worry about how much they raised. I hope this makes it easier on all.

This is the womans tournament, we will do what ever you want!

Any questions give me a shout at 814-362-1423.

Tom
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length