Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2022, 06:05:38 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Kinzua-Outdoors.Com forum!

+  My Community
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Congrats!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Congrats!  (Read 25977 times)
Melissa

View Profile
« on: February 21, 2008, 05:51:59 PM »

Congrats on the newly updated/created forum!!!! I am looking forward to learning new tips, makeing new friendships, and sharing some humor!!
innervisionwd

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 09:26:34 PM »

Glad you like it... I'm actually the web developer and wanted to make sure people where accessing the forum successfully!  News, events, tips and topics will be posted soon...Please pardon our dust during construction   Grin
walleye chick

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 05:45:15 AM »

Way to go, Tom !!!! You guys just keep movin' up and up ! Love it!! Absolutely love the site too ( great job Mr. Web Developer !!) I think it is "access friendly" for everyone, not just us die hard fishergals, oh, and guys too!! Looking forward to the finished product!! Got all my info too, Thanks Tom!! Counting down until May Wink Happy 1st day of Spring everyone!!
stewcat66

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 08:15:04 AM »

Hi Tom!! This web site looks great! I hope it realy takes off Grin Can't wait till the 1st tourney! Bob and I have the boat almost ready to go!! Happy 1st day of spring to you too walleyechick Cool

5 in the box
Tom Means

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 12:09:23 PM »

Thanks every one, glad you like the new look.

My web guy Mike is super to work with, and fortunately very understanding when it comes to me not having all the info for him.

I have to many projects going at the same time, as usual.

Tom
kemosabby

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 07:43:04 PM »

Wow Tom. I didn't think that you had electric up in your neck of the woods.
walleye chick

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2008, 06:03:22 AM »

That's funny right there kemosabby!!!! Watch out Tom is on his way up in the technology era!!!! You know Tom, that is supposed to make your life easier!!! Have a great day everyone!!!!!
fishing guy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2008, 10:01:14 AM »

congrats on the new web site it looks great.
carl milks

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2008, 07:12:45 AM »

Congrats Tom & Sue!!!!   Lookin' good!!!    The boat's ready, the entry's in, Ferbie & I are looking forward to your first tourny of the season!!!  Again, congrats!
innervisionwd

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2008, 11:47:03 AM »

Just wanted to thank everyone for the feedback on the site I' appreciate the kind words; and especially I would like to thank Tom for the opportunity to design this site. I especially enjoy the outdoor related work I get to do - even if it is on a computer and not on the water!

If anyone has any ideas to improve the site or are having any issues with logging in, etc... please contact Tom and myself.

Best Regards,
Mike

www.innervisionwd.com
email: contact@innervisionwd.com

MISSWILLOWCREEK

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2008, 01:04:24 PM »

YES MIKE THANK YOU FOR PUTTIN UP WITH TOM... YOU DID A GREAT JOB AT DESIGNING THIS WITH TOM... IT REALLY TOOK OFF.

YOU THE MAN MIKE,

THANKS
SUE
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length