Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2022, 06:34:09 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Kinzua-Outdoors.Com forum!

+  My Community
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Kinzua Outdoors - Northern Tier Inc.: Take a Vet and Kids Fishing Tournaments
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Kinzua Outdoors - Northern Tier Inc.: Take a Vet and Kids Fishing Tournaments  (Read 3507 times)
Tom Means

View Profile Email
« on: August 08, 2010, 12:26:11 PM »

Kinzua Outdoors will be running their 5th Annual Take a Vet fishing event this Saturday, August 14th, and their 6th Annual Kids Fishing Tournament this Sunday, August 15th, on the Kinzua Reservoir.

The Take a Vet event is not just for Vets, but for any one who has or is currently surving in our Armed forces. Kids 16 years of age and younger are eligible to compete in the Kids tournament.

Formats are the same as last year, with both events starting at 8:00 am at Willow Bay launch, and ending at 2:00 pm at which time weigh ins and other activities will take place at the Corydon General Store.

Info and entry forms are available at our website www.Kinzua-Outdoors.com.

Sponsors / Donations are greatly appreciated, any one wishing to help out these events please e-mail me A.S.A.P. at tgmeans@earthlink.net, or call me at (814) 362-1423.

Tom Means
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length