Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 08, 2022, 12:43:48 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Kinzua-Outdoors.Com forum!

+  My Community
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  A Holiday Message
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Holiday Message  (Read 8456 times)
Tom Means

View Profile Email
« on: December 22, 2009, 10:51:58 AM »

With the year coming to an end, most will take time to reflect upon the past 12 month's, laughing about the fun times, shedding a tear over the down times, and thinking about what they might like to do differently in the coming year.

Sue and I have been blessed with many friends from the fishing community, and through the fun as well as the tuff times, it is friends that will always help make every memory a more positive one. We would like to thank everyone for joining us this past season, and we look forward to next years events.

Over the next couple weeks many will be preparing for the holidays, shopping for the kids, wrapping presents, preparing large meals for the family, and traveling thousands of miles to visit loved ones. This is a time for everyone to enjoy one another's company and share good times while relaxing.

For some, this holidays season will not be as enjoyable with the loss of loved one's, as well as all the Brave Men and Women in our armed forces that are not able to be with their families this holiday season.

Sue and I would like to wish everyone a very Safe and Happy holidays!!! We thank everyone for their support this past year, and we look forward to seeing everyone soon.

Tom & Sue

stewcat66

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 06:04:19 AM »

That was nice Tom. A very happy holiday to you two also and, to everybody we don't get to see over the winter!!  Miss you all !   Bob & Nancy

5 in the box
carl milks

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2009, 07:34:07 AM »

Very well said Tom & Sue.  And a very Merry Christmas to all.  Also looking forward to meeting up again next season!!! (Maybe someone will teach me how to fish this coming year?Huh)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length