Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2022, 04:58:49 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Kinzua-Outdoors.Com forum!

+  My Community
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  turkey hunting
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: turkey hunting  (Read 8997 times)
fishing guy

View Profile
« on: April 25, 2008, 11:08:45 AM »

tomarrow is a big day for turkey hunters. good luck to all hope everyone has great success and safe hunting.
Tom Means

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 02:37:41 PM »

I cheked a few spots this morning .

Birds didn't cooperate well till 6:40 am.

I have a pattern on a big bird with hens that we will most likely go after tomorrow.

I stopped at another area to check, and as I opened my door I was greated to several birds gobbling.

I walked down to the edge of the hill and listened for a few minutes than I decided to take there temps.

Yep, there ready. Three birds all from different locations let me know they were on there way. I hurried back out of there to the truck, and they were all closing the distance quickly.

I will check it also tonight, then make my mind up where to take Sue tomorrow. I have a feeling these were younger birds, and quite possibly the ones that shoulod have been at the first spot.

Best of luck to all, and let us know how you did.

Tom
fishing guy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 04:04:20 PM »

tom that sounds good glad you a hearing lots of birds hope you hear them tonight . it is allways a tough decision on were to go somrtimes good luck tonight good luck tomarrow to you and sue.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length